[jbosstools-dev] Freezing Beta1 branch

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 19:27:07 EDT 2008

Just a friendly reminder that the Beta1 branch is now frozen.

Nothing should go in there without raising it on this list (jbosstools-dev)

The only issue we have left that are critical in JBoss Tools is
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2894
so would be good to hear if that is critical or not ? Slava/Max?

/max