[jbosstools-dev] Freezing Beta1 branch

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Oct 28 04:29:01 EDT 2008

After digging in build script I switched nightly build to release mode.
What does that mean:
1. It build version from jbosstools-3.0.0.Beta1 branch: ALL jars, each
component jar, build results page and update site;
2. Update site is copied under build result folder to have a clean
eclipse update site copy, then after date X it should be published on
official development update site;
3. Build results published to release folder on jboss
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/release/3.0.0.Beta1. It has
no qualifier in folder name because we should keep only one release, but
plug-in versions has qualifier in version as usual but with R (like
3.0.0.Beta1-R200810281200);
4. Update site is still published to nightly update site
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/3.0.0.Beta1.

So build is running now without tests and pmd reports to verify my last
changes faster.

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/job/jbosstools-nightly-3.0.0.Beta1/45

Denis