[jbosstools-dev] Seam Booking Example

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 09:50:41 EDT 2008

Steps to install the booking project:

1) Download booking, booking-ear, booking-ejb projects using the Project
Examples Wizard
2) copy booking-ear/resources/booking-ds.xml to the
<JBDEV_HOME>\jboss-eap\jboss-as\server\default\deploy directory
3) Set the preference Window>Preferences>JBoss
Tools>Web>Seam>Validator>Statfeul component does not contain @Destroy
method to Warning
4) Add the booking-ear project to the server

Issues :

Step 2 is obliged because deploying *ds.xml files doesn't work after
importing a project
Step 3 is obliged because Seam validator ignores project preferences. I
set the preference at the booking-ejb project level, but that was ignored.

Environment:

JDK 1.5.0_14, JBDS
JBDS 2.0.0.Beta1-R200810291424
Windows XP

I will make war projects (booking and dvdstore) today.

Snjeza