[jbosstools-dev] Re: Seam Booking Example

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 10:13:45 EDT 2008

Hi Snjezana,

> Issues :
>
> Step 2 is obliged because deploying *ds.xml files doesn't work after
> importing a project
> Step 3 is obliged because Seam validator ignores project preferences. I
> set the preference at the booking-ejb project level, but that was
> ignored.

Sounds like project examples is really good test for our plugins ;)
I recommend everyone to try them out (File > New > Project Examples)

Both issues above should be reported in jira.

#2 is more a feature request (having a marker in .settings to mark a file
as deployable makes sense IMO)

#3 is a bug if it is really ignored.

Further issues shown by project example import:

We need quick fixes for fixing Missing server runtimes, Seam datasource
and Seam runtimes.