[jbosstools-dev] The org.jboss.tools.common.rreferences bundle renamed to the org.jboss.tools.common.resref in svn.

Eugene Stherbin estherbin at exadel.com
Tue Sep 2 12:48:32 EDT 2008

Max Rydahl Andersen пишет:
> good, but why does the EL variable substitution require resource references ? Why are there VPE packages in it ?
> Why put it in separate packages when there is still these hard dependencies ?
>
> /max
>
> ----- "Eugene Stherbin" <estherbin at exadel.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> The org.jboss.tools.common.rreferences bundle renamed to the
>> org.jboss.tools.common.resref in svn.
>>
>> --
>> Best Ragards,
>>
>> Eugene Stherbin
>> Exadel Inc.
>> Mob. phone: +375 (29) 705-52-59
>> E-mail: estherbin at exadel.com

1.org.jboss.tools.common.resref bundle contains of base classes. These
classes has all necessary functionality for save/read properties, show
popups, display table with Add/Edit/Delete functionality and e.t.c.
org.jboss.tools.common.el - contains of 4 classes  that extends base
functionality and add functionality required for Global El/Vpe El.

2. Because classes in VPE package required only  for VPE.

3. See point 1. It separated to two bundles because bundles has
difference logical functionality and if we will want add new similar
functionality only extends from  org.jboss.tools.common.resref bundle.

--
Best Ragards,

Eugene Stherbin
Exadel Inc.