[jbosstools-dev] The org.jboss.tools.common.rreferences bundle renamed to the org.jboss.tools.common.resref in svn.

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Wed Sep 3 03:22:45 EDT 2008

I'd not say it is good.

First of all I cannot see any reason to put it in common. El is related
to Java Server Pages (${}) and JSF (#{}).

But what is major purpose of new plug-ins? It is providing replacement
for EL expressions to possible values. It should allow to show page in
VPE as close to run-time as possible. That functionality is related only
to VPE and that means there is no reason to move those plug-ins in
nether to common component nor to any other. VPE component is a right
place for it, especially org.jboss.tools.vpe plugin.

I see that those plug-ins were migrating through several components
during a month. Let's stop that.

Eugeny, as I said before, speak first, then do, not vice versa. So for
now ether you should provide scenario for future development and how
those new plug-ins will used and simplify/improve something or move
classes from them back to org.jboss.tools.vpe.

Thanks
Denis