[jbosstools-dev] Sample projects

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 17:03:38 EDT 2008

Mike,

We can't use the Servlet 2.4 specification because JSF facet 1.2 and
Seam facet 1.2/2.0 require the Servlet 2.5 specification (Dynamic Web
Module 2.5).
These sample projects don't use multiple <url-pattern> definitions
within a single <servlet-mapping> or <filter-mapping> and can be
deployed on JBoss 4.2.x server.

Regards,
Snjeza