[jbosstools-dev] Moving to Eclipse 3.5 drivers

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 13:36:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

At EclipseCon/Tools meeting last week we discussed the necessity of
moving the 3.1/trunk work onto Eclipse 3.5 M builds as soon as possible so
we:

1) Can get any fixes/changes into Eclipse that we need/want before they
API freeze (in a month or so)
2) Develop on a platform that will actually be supported by Eclipse
(Eclipse 3.4 won't get more fixes in)

Could you please let me know if you have any problems/issues with this
happening ?

i.e. JBoss Tools 3.0.x will still require Eclipse 3.4, it is just for
trunk/upcoming major releases we will be moving.

-max