[jbosstools-dev] Moving to Eclipse 3.5 drivers

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 16:38:43 EDT 2009

Let me rephrase this:

I would like to get confirmation from the following that upgrading to
Eclipse 3.5 is ok for you (these are the persons/teams not present at
the tools meeting where we discussed this):

Snjezana Peco - Portlets, project examples ?

Kris V. - Drools ?

Alexey K. - JSF, Seam etc. ?

Anyone else with objections or concerns are of course also welcome to
speak up!

If I don't get a reply by monday I assume everyone is ok with what were
decided last week.

Thanks,
/max