[jbosstools-dev] Re: Release plans

Anton Klimkovich aklimkovich at exadel.com
Fri Apr 24 05:53:36 EDT 2009

Hello Max,

 Max> Hi,

Max> 3.0.1
Max> ====

Max> It is time to get 3.0.1 ready for QA and get it released.

Max> Currently we got 8 issues open, please check if you are a assigned or
Max> can help out:
Max> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10020&fixfor=12312904

Max> The codefreeze is set to be next week wednesday April 29th where after
Max> we will do a build which QA will take for a spin.

Max> I expect that to be done in about a week times, making it possible to
Max> have the 3.0.1 release out by May 7th.

Max> Please let me know if there is something preventing this.

We have already started issues validation process for 3.0.1 version on
jbdevstudio-eap-win32-2.0.0.Alpha1-N200904211931-H52 build.
Smoke tests are in progress too. Smoke and Seam tests will be finished
by tomorrow and report will be included in weekly QA report.

We plan to execute Smoke Seam and VPE test also on release build after
29th and verify remaining fixed issues.
Plz let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.

--
Best regards,
 Anton Klimkovich                            mailto:aklimkovich at exadel.com