[jbosstools-dev] Friendly reminder about jira

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 06:38:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

While working on various issues I noticed that there is a growing
tendency to forget setting the fix version on resolved jira's.

By not having a fix version on resolved jira's our changelog's we use
for announcements are not correct nor is it easy
to see when an issue is fixed since you have to manually go in to SVN
and retrace what release the specific commits
went into.

Thus please remember to set the fix version when resolving something as
Done!

And to anyone doing QA please don't close resolved issues that does not
have a fix version - reopen them.

As a reminder here is the wiki that describes the workflow for JBoss
Tools jira http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12834