[jbosstools-dev] classpath containers

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 14:55:50 EST 2009

I have seen the changes related to JBIDE-3836 and think they will break
performance.
Namely, IClasspathContainer.getClasspathEntries() is often called which
is the reason entries are cached within a classpath container.
This isn't specific for our containers. Almost all of Eclipse/WTP
containers work this way.

Denny,

Could you tell us the steps to reproduce the issue mentioned in JBIDE-3836?

Snjeza