[jbosstools-dev] classpath containers

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 17:19:10 EST 2009

On 20-02-2009 20:55, Snjezana Peco wrote:
> I have seen the changes related to JBIDE-3836 and think they will
> break performance.
okey looking at it I agree.

Even more important we don't start forking of different classpath
container behavior.

Why is that fix necessary to always calculate it instead of just caching
it ?
afaik other classpath containers just gets refreshed forcefully when
something related to changes instead of on every calculation.

Could we get these things aligned before GA ?

/max