[jbosstools-dev] classpath containers

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 17:31:15 EST 2009

I suppose that Denny faced the issue similar to the issue described in
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3733 .
A classpath container can't be updated using
JavaCore.setClasspathContainer(...).  The
AbstractClasspathContainer.refresh() method must be used.
This method creates a new classpath container and informs JDT that the
classpath container has been changed.

Snjeza