[jbosstools-dev] Cleaning up manifest.mf's

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 17:14:07 EDT 2009

I have done the first round of
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3883:

1) Added Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5 to manifest.mf of
plugins that did not have it

2) Use Execution Environment in classpath instead of specific named JDK

This revealed a few things though which we need to fix:

a) usage of com.sun.* classes should removed (hibernate ui/diagram have
this)

b) we should remove .settings whereever possible since with1 and 2 from
above it should no longer be necessary to set project specific compiler
options; and having them overriden per project just creates confusion.
Removing .settings will be my next cleanup - let me know if you know of
a good reason for keeping any .settings files around ?