[jbosstools-dev] How old is ESB project?

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 15:38:35 EDT 2009

The age of the project type is relevant because if it's a young project
and has not made it into JBDS yet, then we can change this project
structure without worrying about converting old users to the new
structure. If the structure is old and has made it into JBDS than such
conversion would be necessary.

And no I did not receive an answer.