[jbosstools-dev] How old is ESB project?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 08:40:57 EDT 2009

> The age of the project type is relevant because if it's a young
> project and has not made it into JBDS yet, then we can change this
> project structure without worrying about converting old users to the
> new structure. If the structure is old and has made it into JBDS than
> such conversion would be necessary.
That has nothing to do with age - no matter if it was in JBDS or just
jbt it was released into a GA release long time ago (both JBT and JBDS).

But isn't this about *new* esb projects ? the module factory would still
just have to do its thing it is told based on the components file, is it
not ?

> And no I did not receive an answer.
You received my answer, and you didn't answer my questions ..? :)

/max