[jbosstools-dev] Deploying artifacts that should be deployed before server is started

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 21:16:27 EDT 2009

You full-publish it before starting.

The only API I have to interact with this (that I've found so far) is in
the plugin.xml:

    * *startBeforePublish* - boolean value "true" or "false" to specify
      whether the server needs to be started for publishing to occur. If
      "true", the server will be started on every call to publish()
      before executing the publish code

The value on all of my server-types is "false", which means you can
publish without starting. So... publish it first. Then start.