[jbosstools-dev] Japanese translations for JBoss Tools committed to svn

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Fri May 8 00:49:32 EDT 2009

Hi Max and everyone,

I missed Max's last irc question last night:
<max_at_hibernate> sflanigan_gone: do we have it in our builds yet ?

We didn't, at the time, as it turns out.  But to cut a boring story
short, Hudson build 152+ should include the Japanese translations.

(Reminder link: Shinobu Nogami's langpack submission is tracked at
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3970 )

With the next nightly build, Japanese translations (for JBoss Tools
plugins) should show up automatically on operating systems which are set
to the Japanese locale.  Anyone else can run "eclipse -nl ja" to
override the OS locale and use Japanese.

(For best results, Japanese users should be using the Galileo langpacks
for Eclipse too: http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php )

If you're writing a blog post about these translations, it wouldn't hurt
to tell people where they can help with the translations, whether
Japanese or another language:
  http://bitbucket.org/seanf/jbosstools-l10n/

Regards

Sean.