[jbosstools-dev] Re: Japanese translations for JBoss Tools committed to svn

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri May 8 07:26:39 EDT 2009

Sean Flanigan wrote:
> Hi Max and everyone,
>
> I missed Max's last irc question last night:
> <max_at_hibernate>  sflanigan_gone: do we have it in our builds yet ?
>
> We didn't, at the time, as it turns out.  But to cut a boring story
> short, Hudson build 152+ should include the Japanese translations.

Okey...we just have to wait for 152 to show up then ...its been building
for close to 3.5 hrs at
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/job/jbosstools-nightly-3.1.0.Alpha1/152/

> (Reminder link: Shinobu Nogami's langpack submission is tracked at
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3970 )
>
> With the next nightly build, Japanese translations (for JBoss Tools
> plugins) should show up automatically on operating systems which are set
> to the Japanese locale.  Anyone else can run "eclipse -nl ja" to
> override the OS locale and use Japanese.

I'll try as soon as I can ...
> (For best results, Japanese users should be using the Galileo langpacks
> for Eclipse too: http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php )
>
> If you're writing a blog post about these translations, it wouldn't hurt
> to tell people where they can help with the translations, whether
> Japanese or another language:
>    http://bitbucket.org/seanf/jbosstools-l10n/

What is that ? a git/mercury fork of just the properties files which you
merge into JBT trunk once in a while ?