[jbosstools-dev] SSH deployer: Something interesting I've been working on

Snjezana Peco snjeza.peco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 06:16:52 EDT 2009

Have you tried Target Management (Remote Server Explorer) included in
Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers? Among other things, RSH contains SSH
Services. SSH Services API provides deploying an exploded/unexploded
archive to an SSH server like deploying to the local file system. See
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm or open the RSE perspective in Eclipse
IDE for Java EE Developers and try to add a new connection.

Snjeza