[jbosstools-dev] Eclipse driving me mad! Ctrl+space (content assist) is not working unless I have "Caps Lock" on

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 09:53:46 EDT 2009

Didn't work for me, so I've remapped the content assist and added "Alt" to the mix...

Go into Preferences (Window->Preferences) and find the General->Keys page.

Find Content Assist in the list of commands and you can update the key binding. I just set mine to Ctrl+Alt+Space, which is a pain but at least it works and I don't have to Caps Lock.

Not a great workaround for something that should just work out of the box, but a workaround nonetheless.

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P
JBoss by Red Hat