[jbosstools-dev] Current WTP-style project offerings

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 17:53:05 EDT 2009

Denny's on vacation for a while. Won't be back until after their holiday.

That leaves yours truly to help, though I'm just as blind in this code as you are.

Can you point me at the work you did for ESB and point me in a direction to do something similar in the BPEL area?

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P
JBoss by Red Hat