[jbosstools-dev] Current WTP-style project offerings

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 18:29:17 EDT 2009

Ahh... well... This wasn't stuff that I did; it's stuff Denny did. I
imagine this would be pretty in-depth to get the project set up, not
something trivial, so I'm not even 100% sure where to look yet.
Primarily it would be duplicating something similar to the two esb
plugins with project in the name:  org.jboss.tools.esb.project.core
and  org.jboss.tools.esb.project.ui.

Max:
  Should I direct myself to this task immediately or should I try to
help Brian work through it? I'm not familiar with all the extension
points but I'm sure I could figure it out if you wanted me to ASAP.

- Rob