[jbosstools-dev] Problem with org.jboss.tools.common.model.ui plugin

Jiri Peterka jpeterka at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 09:21:29 EDT 2010

Hi Denis,

thank you for your response.  I was trying according to your hints but
am still unsuccessful on 3.1 GA #56 and unable to import correctly these:

eclipse/plugins/org.jboss.tools.common.model.ui_3.1.0.v201003050540R-H56-GA
eclipse/plugins/org.jboss.tools.common.model_3.1.0.v201003050540R-H56-GA

In 3.1.0 RC1 (as shown on your screenshot) works good for me as well as
for you.

Jiri