[jbosstools-dev] Hibernate code generation issue.

John Doyle jdoyle at redhat.com
Fri Nov 5 16:54:15 EDT 2010

I'm attempting to validate that https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-6347 is resolved by creating a Seam project sourced from  Teiid VDB, and I'm running into this issue: https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-1882.  Quite frankly, I'm not familiar enough with the Hibernate/Seam tooling to know what JBIDE-1882 means.  Can somebody give me a quick explanation of the problem and hint on the workaround/resolution for 1882?

thanks,
~jd