[jbosstools-dev] Hibernate code generation issue.

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 8 06:46:28 EST 2010

Hi John,

> I'm attempting to validate that https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-6347 is resolved by creating a Seam project sourced from  Teiid VDB, and I'm running into this issue: https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-1882.  Quite frankly, I'm not familiar enough with the Hibernate/Seam tooling to know what JBIDE-1882 means.  Can somebody give me a quick explanation of the problem and hint on the workaround/resolution for 1882?

JBIDE-1882 says that you have created an generic exporter (hbmtemplate) which is the very low level way of configuring generation.

To have that working you need to set File Pattern - add such by clicking "Add..." in the properties section. It provides a "default" value for you that you can adjust if you want to.

But I would say you should just try use the Domain code (.java) option - that should require zero configuration.

btw. I just noticed the answer on JBIDE-1882 - I still don't know where the actual *driver* for the teiid jdbc driver is located - without that users won't be able to run this.
I'm really interested in knowing what you did to set that up...