[jbosstools-dev] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools structure

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Wed Sep 1 13:39:48 EDT 2010

Nick,

I've commented both. My biggest concern here, that we lost pretty
everything we had like: structure, links to the last builds, build
result pages, automatic nightly builds clean ups. I would say nothing if
we would get something similar or better instead what we had, but in
current state it is just unusable IMO.

Thanks
Denis