[jbosstools-dev] JBT/JBDS Target Platform now contains Indigo M6 bits (was Re: Moving Eclipse 3.7/Indigo onto trunk)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 15:07:55 EDT 2011

Target platforms now contain Indigo M6 bits.

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/target-platform_3.3.indigo/e37M6-wtp33M6.target.zip

http://reports.qa.atl.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/updates/jbds-target-platform_3.3.indigo/

Had some trouble getting the JBDS TP to pull the correct versions of
IUs, but have solved that now too.

(Solution is to use my mvn/ant script in ~/trunk/build/target-platform
against an EMPTY repo dir, rather than working against previously-loaded
one, so that older versions aren't accidentally found; then the .target
file is regenerated w/ updated IU versions and can be committed so that
jobs are happy again.)