[jbosstools-dev] Moving Eclipse 3.7/Indigo onto trunk

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Fri Apr 1 04:05:01 EDT 2011

It is compiled in eclipse, but it is not in maven. The reason is
Execution Environment in plugin'a MANIFEST.MF is J2SE-1.5. Compilation
fails for @Override annotation for implemented interface methods. After
switching to JavaSE-1.6 it should be good, but then it going to fail
because target platform is still Eclipse Indigo M5.

So we need to switch build to M6 ASAP.

Denis

On 03/31/2011 12:47 AM, Dmitry Geraskov wrote:
> I noticed tomorrow that my Eclipse lied to me.
> It said there are no compilation errors but when I opened some java
> files editor shown me many errors.
> I added eclipse to trusted application in my fierwall and seems it now
> works better :)
>
> I've committed intermidiate fix, but compilation errors still exits.
>
> Dmitry
>

> 30/03/2011 12:49, Dmitry Geraskov wrpte:
>> Yes,
>> as I said in my status mail there a a lot of changes in Dali jpa
>> plugins.
>>
>> ther plugins were not just renamed, but they were reorganized. API
>> also changed much.
>>
>> The good news is that tomorrow I fixed all compile errors.
>> The bad one - hibernate jpa plugins will not work as expected. They
>> should fully be reviewed.
>> For sure NamigStrategy part should be fully reimplemented and
>> annotations probably will contain a lot of bugs.
>>
>> Also I need to look at Seam-> hibernate usage. It seems to me there
>> should no be compile errors, but need to check.
>>
>> I fixed the errors in M5, so also need to check new errors in M6.
>> Going to commit code without compile errors today.
>>
>> Dmitry
>>
>> 30/03/2011 1:34, Denis Golovin wrote:
>>> On current target platform which is seems to be M5 there are
>>> compilation
>>> errors in hibernate tools.
>>>
>>> I've tried M6 and hibernate tools has even more problems. Because of
>>> renaming plugins like:
>>>
>>> jpt.core ->  jpt.common.core
>>> jpt.utility ->  jpt.common.utility