[jbosstools-dev] The "secret" git-svn mirror is now live

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 25 14:33:19 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm now running a job every 5 minutes which brings a local svn mirror uptodate, git svn fetches/rebases a git repo and then
git push mirror to https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-svn-mirror

This is a *mirror* meaning its only for reading and to get changes back to svn you need to learn and understand git and its git svn dcommit
functionality.

I'll push out some links/instructions when I wake up after the weekend.

Btw. as you notice that some usernames like nickboldt and snjeza is recognized in the github UI and others aren't.

Those should be fixable by you simply adding the email you have registered in your jira account to your github account (you can have multiple emails btw.)

I've also added those that reacted previously about github usernames into the jbosstools organization at https://github.com/jbosstools

Please check if you usernames are correct and if you are missing let me know ;)