[jbosstools-dev] Git - do it fully or not ?

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 14:26:38 EST 2011

+1 for switching to git.

Although there may be one slight build issue for Nick when dealing with the external modules (e.g. pi4soa, savara, etc). Currently the svn based hudson jobs check out a jbosstools build structure and then the project module to be built - in separate sub-folders. The build structure contains some publish scripts.

Although the git part of the hudson job configuration allows multiple repositories to be specified, it only defines a 'Local subdirectory for repo (optional)' attribute for the git section as a whole, not per repository.

So currently it attempts to fetch all of the git repositories into the same location in the workspace - which does not seem to work.

Regards
Gary