[jbosstools-dev] Hudson Job Update :: Nearly All Blue in 32x and trunk (except: bpel, AS, maven/seam, m2e-wtp)

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 02:27:06 EDT 2011

Because I use the .target as a target platform in eclipse too. So I
don't have to maintain 2 environments, one for the build, one for the
development. Downside is it brings SDKs during the CLI build, but I'm OK
with it.

Using
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.3.0/S-3.3.0RC4b-20110607160810/repository
fixed the build last night.