[jbosstools-dev] Hudson Job Update :: Nearly All Blue in 32x and trunk (except: bpel, AS, maven/seam, m2e-wtp)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 02:40:58 EDT 2011

Problem w/ a .target that points at eclipse.org is that you run into
problem when they move or delete things.

You could - as we do for JBT and JBDS, have a .target file that maps 1:1
to an update site, which is published to download.jboss.org so that the
requirements are guaranteed to exist.

I'd be happy to have another .target file living in this folder [1], if
you want to take advantage of the ant script there to provision an
update site from a target platform definition file.

[1] http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/build/target-platform/

Run it like this:

$ ant -DtargetFile=m2e-wtp.target
-DrepoDir=/path/to/m2e-wtp-target-platform-repo/

Cheers,

Nick