[jbosstools-dev] Hudson Job Update :: Nearly All Blue in 32x and trunk (except: bpel, AS, maven/seam, m2e-wtp)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 03:39:27 EDT 2011

btw. I raised this on wtp-dev list and the answer was that the indigo site got nuked by accident and they'll restore it but only back to M7 where it was before.

David W. suggested one follows the exact build locations instead. *sigh* - when does the world learn about stable urls and the basic rules of CI ;)

Anyway, mystery solved and thank god for our mirrors.

/max