[jbosstools-dev] .drl code completion broken in latest drools ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue May 31 18:33:11 EDT 2011

Job [1] now config'd to use 5.2.0.CR1 in stable branch (and stick w/
SNAPSHOT for trunk).

[1]
https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-drools-5.2_stable_branch

https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-drools-5.2_stable_branch/241/
finished w/ success.

Published to site for aggregation into JBT here:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-drools-5.2_stable_branch/all/repo/features/

Meanwhile, trunk version is here:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-drools-5.2_trunk/all/repo/features/

Let me know if that fixes the issue.