[jbosstools-dev] .drl code completion broken in latest drools ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue May 31 07:13:01 EDT 2011

> Luckily Drools 5.2.x is also on codefreeze ;)
>
> We released Drools 5.2.0.CR1 last Friday, and final should be released end of this week.
> So I would recommend these as stable tags, preferring 5.2.0 final if that can still make it in, but the differences should be minimal.

5.2.0.CR1 is what we can take in for our CR1 (building today/tonight) - we will have a CR2 where we can drag in your final.

Currently it seems we are picking it up from your hudson jobs directly - I assume that is the wrong place then ;)

Are you and Nick synced on where he should take bits from and what builds to use ?

/max