[jbosstools-dev] Video Killed the Radio Star

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 10:35:00 EDT 2012

Haven't had the time to look t them yet, anyhow, there's one trick I
really love with eclipse  :

* copy snippet of code like (ctrl+c) - courtesy of
http://arquillian.org/guides/getting_started/#create_a_component:

package org.arquillian.example;

import java.io.PrintStream;

/**

  * A component for creating personal greetings.

  */

public class Greeter {

     public void greet(PrintStream to, String name) {

         to.println(createGreeting(name));

     }

     public String createGreeting(String name) {

         return "Hello, " + name + "!";

     }

}

* Right click on a source folder (ex. src/main/java)
* paste (ctrl+v) => Eclipse creates the java class in the proper package
from the code snippet. Ideal to follow tutorials from the web.