[jbosstools-dev] Make the "How To Build" page a favorite in your browser

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 09:07:26 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have worked on a tentative improvement of the "How To Build" page for
JBoss Tools. You can see the result here:
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/HowToBuildJBossToolsWithMaven3
You should make it a favorite since people ask very often "How can I
build...". Also, you are welcome to improve it, all your suggestions on
how to improve this page or how to improve build in general are welcome.
All we want is to get all of you happy with the build ;)

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>