[jbosstools-dev] Time to start using, testing, and building JBT & JBDS against Juno!

Nick Boldt nickboldt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:39:35 EDT 2012

As Juno is scheduled to be released this June, and is already on its M6
milestone, it's time to start trying it out to find out what will break
in JBoss Tools / Dev Studio when installed into or built against Juno,
so we can either report issue upstream to eclipse.org, or fix them in
our code so we can run on both 3.7 and 4.2/3.8.

We now have a Juno Composite Requirements Site which you can use for
building/testing against the latest Juno M6 milestone (Eclipse 4.2 / 3.8).

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/juno/

I'll be producing 2 new jobs shortly to generate Target Platforms (one
for JT, one for JBDS) using these bits instead of the Indigo SR2 ones.

Comments? Please post thoughts to
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11469

--
Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com