[jbosstools-dev] Time to start using, testing, and building JBT & JBDS against Juno!

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 12:55:08 EDT 2012

New Juno M6-based target platforms are available for use w/ your local
builds.

Do we need to have 40+ new jobs created to run the various components
against these TPs, or can people take it upon themselves to try this
effort locally?

Here's all you need to do to test the TP and see if your bits work w/
the new Eclipse version:

a) download new TP zip [1]. Unpack on disk.

b) mvn clean install ... -Plocal.site
-Dlocal.site=file:///path/to/juno.M6/target-platform/

If you prefer to use the remote repo, override the default Indigo SR2
site with this:

-Djbosstools-target-site=http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/target-platform_3.3.juno.M6/latest/

[1]