[jbosstools-dev] Make the "How To Build" page a favorite in your browser

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 09:59:19 EDT 2012

I understand the argument, but reading more closely, do you ever think JBoss public repo is going to disappear?  I'm guessing it won't and because of that I'm not too worried about this.  Also, our snapshots are made available as well (see the caveats in "open source projects."

In short, I'm not worried.