[jbosstools-dev] Automated Tests in tests/ module: What are the Annotated*.java ?

Vlado Pakan vpakan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 03:27:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

Tests in org/jboss/tools/ui/bot/ext/test were added only for testing
during development of this package and there is no reason to run these
tests. It's confirmed by author.

I'm gonna comment out test classes in test suite definition to have
ready this test suite for development of this package in future but not
run any test when package is built.

I will also add some javadoc to have some description of this package
content.

Vlado.