[jbosstools-dev] Automated Tests in tests/ module: What are the Annotated*.java ?

Vlado Pakan vpakan at redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 14:11:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

I think purpose of package org/jboss/tools/ui/bot/ext/test is to offer
some tools/utils/templates for test developers. Actually test suite
org.jboss.tools.ui.bot.ext.test.config.Suite I think has no sense. This
suite is testing templates for tests not real tests which should be
implemented as extensions of templates.

I will check it with author and let you know If I was right about it
tomorrow morning.

Vlado.