[jbosstools-dev] Automated Tests in tests/ module: What are the Annotated*.java ?

Vlado Pakan vpakan at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 03:09:56 EDT 2012

Hi Max,

Right now org.jboss.tools.ui.bot.ext.test is on correct place within
tests module or is it not correct place?

Reason to not run all of these tests via maven build is that these test
are not worth it. if there is error affecting tests from JBT modules
JSF, CDI ... then these tests will fail if there is error affecting only
swt.bot.ext "framework" it's not used in project/product testing.

It has really low priority to have these tests running actually nobody
was running them till now. We will use them once swt.bot.ext alias red
deer will be published to community.

Another reason is to not make build time longer. These tests are
starting and stopping AS which would take some time.

Vlado.