[jbosstools-dev] [SOLVED]Help wanted: Can't build tests component

Victor Rubezhny vrubezhny at exadel.com
Fri Apr 27 11:11:17 EDT 2012

Nick,

Regarding the following warning in builder log:

[WARNING] The requested profile "tests-bootstrap" could not be activated
because it does not exist.

We have no "tests-bootstrap" profile defined, so is this the reason why
all the components were build by my command?

What I needed is to run JUnit tests on this component. For other
components I'm doing the build of <component>-bootstrap, then running
the command like the following:

mvn clean install -fae -e -Pdefault -f <comp>/tests/pom.xml
-Dmaven.repo.local=.repository | tee <comp>.tests.log

due to run the JUunit tests for that component.

What is the shortest way for "tests" component, since I can't build its
bootstrap only?

Thanks,
Victor