[jbosstools-dev] Ways to increase tycho timeouts

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 12:53:07 EDT 2012

Thanks Mickael:

Using the cmd line arg worked properly. Full test suite took 1 hour 20
minutes and currently has 36 failures and 800 errors (erm... hrmm).
Guess I'll need to investigate what went wrong suddenly that wasn't
going wrong in PDE.

Also, for anyone using parametized tests, junit's a little vague on what
exactly is going on, so make sure your assertion error messages are very
descriptive and include lots of information. Otherwise you won't even
know what parameters your test was constructed with :|

- Rob