[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools 3.4 is now called 4.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 14:38:08 EDT 2012

Yes, I haven't touched plugins or features -- this is just the "vanity
name" of the upcoming release.

I expect that most plugins will move from x.y to x.(y+1), except for
perhaps Hibernate which I expect will move from 3.x to 4.0.0.

Sorry for jumping the gun here -- just wanted to avoid surprising people
with broken links.