[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 3.3.2.CR1 bits available for QE testing

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sun Dec 16 22:26:48 EST 2012

As always, these are not FINAL bits, but preliminary results for QE
testing. Not for redistribution to customers.

In fact, these are really preliminary because the following issues still
need to be backported to the 3.3.x stream:

* https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2365
* https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2394
* https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2431
* https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2388

Still, I figured this way there'd be something to test in the meantime
while the as.core/ESB4.11 thing got fixed. So, here ya go.

Oh, and because we don't plan to RELEASE a CR build prior to going GA,
there was no point calling the bits "CR1" instead of "Final"; so don't
report any JIRA complaining that the "CR1" build here has "Final" in the
name. That's intentional. :D

----

Update Sites:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/JBossTools-3.3.2.CR1.core/
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/JBossTools-3.3.2.CR1.webtools/

Builds:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/development/3.3.2.CR1.core/
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/development/3.3.2.CR1.webtools/

JBoss Central:

To test this version of Central, add this to your eclipse.ini file after
the -vmargs line:

-Djboss.discovery.directory.url=http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/JBossTools-3.3.2.CR1.core/jbosstools-directory.xml

New + Noteworthy:

Subject to change, the latest N&N is here: