[jbosstools-dev] Why do I need to save a xhtml file before warnings/quickfixes becomes available ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 09:36:20 EST 2012

Hi,

I was adding <h:inputText/> to an .xhtml file that did not import the 'h' namespace.

It instantly gives me a yellow squiggly warning line but I cannot quick fix it.

First when I saved did I get a marker and ability to quick fix it and insert the 'h' namespace.

Is there a reason why we wait for the save to provide this since we apparently already know the issue is there?